lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

During the class

17-01-2.011.-

Nice to meet you!!!
What is your name?= What’s your name?
My name is Ana
Good morning
Good afternoon 12-18 h
Good evening
Good night
To smoke a cigarette
To go= ir
Two days ago= hace dos dias
Two days before=dos dias después

Zeedei

What day is today?
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have one brother and I don’t have sisters
Here= aquí

There= allí




18-01-2.011

Son=hijo

DAUGHTER= HIJA
CHILD= HIJO
CHILDREN: HIJOS
BOYS- BOY= NIÑO
Girl= Niña, girls= niñas
Owner= Dueño
This= Este
that= eso (más lejos, no lo puedo tocar)
These= Estos (Se pueden tocar)
Those= Esos (Lejos, no se pueden tocar)
This that- these those
Book, Car, ideas, money, classroom
Who is this…?
Who are those shoes?
Rubber= goma
Jacket=chaqueta
Shoes=zapatos
They are his shoes
It’s your boot
    It’s  its notebook
Let’s practise! =Vamos a practicar
What’s her nationality?
Where are you from?
Good(bueno)/bad(malo)
Reputation
Very= muy
Key= llave
To lick= lamer
Husband= Marido
Wife= Esposa
To work= trabajar
Face= Cara
Flat
House
At home
Shelf
With= Con
Birthday
Dog/cat
To see(ver)- saw
When= cuando
Work clothes=ropa de trabajo
To sell= vender--- sold
For sale= se vende
Who= quien
To remember= acordarse/ remembered






Wednesday: 19-01-2.011


HUNGRY= HAMBRE
 ONE HUNDRED= CIEN
ONE HUNDRED AND
 TWENTY FIVE
ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY  ONE
The bill= Cuenta
Twins= gemelos
How are you? Cómo estás?
How is your family?
Sad= Triste
White= blanco
Friend= amigo
Whose= de quien
Who= quien
Which= Cual= cuales
Secretary=secretaria
Pilot=piloto
Nurse=enfermera
A book= un libro
An airplane= un avión
The books
The books are old
Books are old
The airplanes (di eeplein)
Fans= seguidor
Fatima likes eating
To eat= comer
Exiting=excitante
Good looking= guapo
To swim= nadar
Swimmer= nadador
Trouble= problema
In a hurry= prisa
On time= a tiempo
Better=mejor
Late= tarde
On the bus= en el autobus
I’ll see you soon= Nos vemos pronto
I will see you soon= Futuro(will)
Cousins=primos
Office=oficina
Parents=padres
Now=ahora
Red=rojo
Great= muy bueno
Tall=alto
Hight= altura
To speak= hablar
Mother-father-sister-brother-grandfather-grandmother-son-daughter-cousin-uncle-ant-nephew-niece



Thursday, 20 January 2.011.-

Umbrella= paraguas
Hour= hora
How are you? I’m fine, thank you!!
Slow=lento
Fast=rápido
125    586   75  654  
5658=five thousand six hundred and fifty eight
8957  4.5= four point five
30 % thirty percent
HOW DO YOU SPELL YOUR NAME? a—n-a E-U –G—E-N-I-A
COULD YOU SPELL YOUR NAME?
BOTH= DE LOS DOS
REST= DESCANSO
Lyric= Letra
Music
What do you do?
What do you do for a living?
What is your job?
Job
To work= Verbo, trabajar
Unemployee
Housewife
Nurse
A cook
A lorry driver
A waiter-Waitress
A security guard
A taxi driver
Another nurse
A Saleswoman-
shop assistant
A nanny
Housewife
A hairdresser
Another housewife
A teacher
Can you introduce this woman?
To introduce= presenter
Name
surname





FRIDAY 21 JANUARY 2.01

CONVERSATION review

-Good morning, I’m Ana. A-N-A. What’ is your name?
-My name is ------
- Sorry? Could you spell it?
- Yes, of course, -------
- Nice to meet you -----
- What do you do?
  What is your job?
  What do you do for a living?
-I’m a (teacher-builder-nurse-nanny-sho assistant-taxi driver-waiter-hosewife-hairdresser-cook-security guard-lorry driver).
Where are you from? =De donde eres?
I’m from Spain, Colombia, Morocco, Ecuador, Argentina…
I’m Spanish, Colombian, Moroquian, Argentinian, Ecuatorian, British, French, Germany, Italian, Portuguesse….
-     How old are you? I’m 43 years old, and you? I’m ---
-     Oh, sorry, what day is today? Yesterday was Thursday and today is Friday

The book= El libro
A book= Un libro cualquiera
You’re late!!= Llegas tarde
Torn =the past of
to tear=llorar
He is a little late= Ha llegado un poco tarde
Little= Pequeño, poco
Big= Grande
Your sister in law=Cuñada
Your brother in law= Cuñado
Your mother in law= Suegra
Your father in law= Suegro
Polite= educado-formal
Vialá-Acevedo-Souki-Romero-
What is your surname?
My surname is Chavez
Could you spell it?
Elmajty-Touabi
Address= Domicilio
Street= calle
What’s your address?
My address is 4 Virgen de Loreto street 29670
What’s your address?
My address is 9 Alba street 29600
What is your phone number?
667099439
692511868
How old are you?
I’m forty three years old
Really?
Yes, I was born in 1967
Old/Young= Viejo/joven

Do you have any daughter?
Yes I have two daughters.
How old is the old one?
She is 15 years old.
Are you married?
Yes, I am
Not, I am not
Yellow submarine
The red rose
The white shoe
The green way
The red carpet
The blue sea
The black and white wiski
Red label
The smile is ---- La sonrisa es
That is a ------ smile
What colour is the smile?
What colour is your jacket?
What colour is it?
What colours are your country flag?
Red and green
It is
My flag is yellow, red, and blue
My country flag is red and green
My flag is yellow, blue and red
Its colours are blue and white
My country flag is red and green
My flag is yellow, blue and red
Spanish flag is red and yellow
My country flag is red and it has a green star in the middle
Country= pais
Flag= Bandera
City= Ciudad
In the middle= En el medio
Star= Estrella
What color do you like?
I like the blue


Monday 24 January 2011



125  one hundred and twenty five

15896 Fifteen thousand eight hundred and nineteen six
3684-
 36945 Thirty six thousand nine hundred and forty five
6879 Six
 eight hundred and seventy nine
95682
6852
Fatima
Nancy
Ecuador
Waiter
I live at 9 Alba street in Marbella
683457021
I’m twenty one years old
Yes, I am
What about you?
Football player
Basketball player
Handball player
I’m from Ecuador
I’m Ecuatorian
I hasn’t bought a dog
I do not have a dog

I walk- I do not walk- I don’t walk- Do I walk?
You walk- You do not walk- You don’t walk- Do you walk?
To do –  I DO – She  DOES
She walks-
She does not walk
- She doesn’t walk-

Do not I run? Don’t’ I run?
To have:
1.- Tener:
I have a dog.
I do not have a dog. I don’t have a dog
Do I have a dog?
Monica has a dog.
Fatima does not have a dog.
Sihame doesn’t have a dog.
Does Nathalie have a dog?
Doesn’t Nancy have a dog?
Breakfast- lunch- dinner- tea time
We’re doing an English course
We normaly do English courses
Press-presses
To have a coffee. I have a coffee every day at 5 o’clock.
I have a coffee break
Nancy has a coffee at 6 in the evening.
Does Mohamed have a coffee in the morning?
What do you order?
Woman=singular
Women=plural
Man=hombre
Men=hombres
To have a tea
To drink a coke



Spelling Rules for he/she/it
PRESENT
I work/play/live= He works/plays/lives

I watch/finish/go/do= She Watches/finishes/goes/does

I study= She/he studies




Conversation in a cloth shop
A:
May I help you?
C:
Yes, I'm looking for a pair of trousers.
A:
What colour would you like?
C:
Black.
A:
And what size are you?
C:
I'm not sure. Can you measure me?
A:
[measures customer] You're 34" waist. How about these?
C:
What material are they?
A:
Wool.
C:
Have you got anything in cotton?
A:
Yes, these.
C:
Can I try them on?
A:
Of course. The fitting room's over there.
C:
[tries trousers] They're a little long. Have you got anything shorter?
A:
These are shorter.
C:
I'll take them.


Cheap=barato/
expensive=caro
chips= patatas fritas
Bear= cerveza
Coke
Orange juice
Milk:
 cold milk(FRIA)
hot milk(caliente)
Coffee
Chocolat
Tea- cake- biscuit- cookie
Sugar
Saltz-pepper
Bread= pan
A slice of bread
Tomato
Onion= Cebolla
Toast bread= tostada
Vegetable= verdura
Fruits=
Orange-pear-apple-banana- kiwi- pineapple-melon-watermelon-lemon
Tomato-lettuce- onion-peper-eggplant(berenjena)-courgette(calabacín)-pumpkin(calabaza)

Waiter, please the bill?
Here, you are!
the money, please!
Here it’s your tip!
Ohh! Thank you very much!
How are you?
Fine, thank. And you?
Your welcome!!
More or less
Fantastic!Great!!
Sad/ happy
The old books are on the shelf –Shell(Concha)

Vialá is Monica’s surname
Souki is Mohamed’s surname
Romero is Patric’s surname
Acevedo is pedro’s surname
This is Ana’s book
That is Ana’s orange
This is Pedro’s house
That is Nathaly’s bottle of water
This is Patric’s pen
They are Monica’s glasses
667095439
I’M FIFTY YEARS OLD
I HAVE A DOG.
I PREFER A TABLE NEAR THE WINDOW
Could you close the window? Please, I’m cold
Tablecloth=mantel
Lights=Luces
If you do a good service, probably the customer gives you a good tip
Dress code
Doorman=porter
Cloarkroom
Oven=horno
Tray=bandeja
To test=Probar
Platter=fuente
Cheese=queso
Jam=mermelada
Ham=jamón
Egg-toast-orange juice-
Olive oil
Butter
Diet coke
Anything else?
In a minute!!
IT’S ALL
Fish=pescado
Meat=Carne



Wednesday, 26 January 2011

First aid= Primeros auxilios
What= Qué…?
Of= De
City of New york
Paper= papel
Pepper= pimiento-pimiento
People= gente (plural)
Person= Una persona(singular)
A Foot=un pie
Feet=Los pies
Body-head-eye-ear-nose-mouth-skin-heart-hair-chest-stomach-arm-hand-fingers-nails-legs-foot-feet-toes-elbow-knee-ankle-eyebraw-cils-lips-chin-neck
Lipstick= barra de labios
You smell with your nose
You eat with your mouth
You hear with your ear
You think with your head
You drink with your mouth
You walk with your feet or legs
You play with your hands
You run with your feet
I write with my hand
Ski=esquiar
Beautiful= Bonito
Boring=aburrido
Colour hair can be: Black, white, brown, blonde,red
More black than white
Only a bit!= Solo un poco
A Little bit!!
Curly hair= pelo rizado
To breathe= Respirar
Strong= fuerte
Together= juntos
Thumb= pulgar
Tuch it= Tócala
Legs support all our weight= Las piernas soportan todo nuestro peso
Anitin, enizing--- th= z
Up-arriba down=abajo
Beef stew= Estofado de ternera
Would like= Tomaría
Tomato soup
Steak= Filete de carne
Fried trout (traut)= trucha frita
Mushed potatoes= pure de patatas
Boiled potatoes= patatas cocidas
Fried potatoes
Chips=Patatas de bolsa
Off= finalizar, apagar
Turn off the light= Apaga la luz
Dear=cariño
Dear Ana,
Sole=Lenguado
Same=lo mismo
May I see the wine list?
Puedo ver la lista de vinos?
Excellent choise!! Buenísima elección
Sir, madam



Thursday, 27 JANUARY 2011
How far is Malaga from Marbella?

How Long does it Take you to get Málaga?

There is= singular
There are=Plural      Hay…
Ice-cream=helado
Iced tea=Te helado
Fish-fishes
Study-studies
There is not a book= There isn’t a book
There are some tables
There aren’t any tables.
Are there any tables?
How much is this jacket?=Cuanto cuesta esta chaqueta?
How much are these tomatoes?
How much is it?
You don’t like me
I don’t like you
She doesn’t like him-her-it
My husband doen’s like them
Her=de ella
Here= Aquí
Live=Virvir (liv)
Life=vida(laif)
Student
Plane=avión
Full=Lleno
A lot of: Mucho de
A lot of books
To Get up= Levantarse
To wake up= despertarse
Seldom= Rara vez, pocas veces
Capital letters
I WAS BORN= Nací
I grew up= Crecí
To go out= Salir
I can go= Puedo ir
I can’t go= No puedo ir
Kango
It’s my turn= me toca a mi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario